Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Putting feet to our prayers - or fingers for typing/dialing

Below is a message I emailed to Gary Bauer.
I encourage everyone to write similar messages today.
I sent a similar message to some others. Feel free to use the list and add to it.
This week is crunch time.


Dear Sir,
You have a much bigger audience than I do and I ask you to use it this week to rally support for Mike Huckabee as John McCain's running mate.

I could give you endless reasons, but the most important one:
It's the right thing to do.

As the news media tries to convince everyone that Romney's in the bag for that, or the unknown Palawtney , they fail to focus on the best pick. I find myself turning them off.

I plead with you to use you platform to highlight the virtues and power of persuasion to rally support of Mike Huckabee as John McCain's VP running mate.
*he's been pro-McCain all along
*he's one of us - able to rally working class America
*he's one of us - a true Christian who shares our values
*he's got the right economic experience - having transformed the state of Arkansas
*he can win his enemies - as shown by two re-elects in a Democratic state.
*he is trustworthy -Romney is not; just something about him.
*he is young, witty, charismatic and genuinely likable - a good complement for some of Sen McCain's weaker spots.

*and I think he only has one house. :-)

PLEASE USE YOUR VOICE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

I for one believe we'll wind up with Obama if we don't have Huckabee on McCain's ticket.

Thanks for your time,
God Bless,


Here are some email addresses.

Republican Party Chairman chairman@gop.com,
Fox news friends@foxnews.com,
Gary Bauer garybauer@cwfpac.com,
Sean Hannity hannity@foxnews.com,
John McCain john@johnmccain.com,
NBC News NIGHTLY@nbc.com,
Bill O'Reilly oreilly@foxnews.com,
"Rick Davis, McCain Campaign Manager" <rickdavis@johnmccain.com>

No comments: