Friday, February 22, 2008

AGAIN - DO NOT ABORT HUCKABEE'S ELECTION!

I thought's I'd rep-post the last part of my earlier post, because this part is truly the now word.


Well, last night at the House of Prayer here in town, I asked Jesus to meet with me and tell me about the significance of this election. If one looks at the grand picture of probability, you'd think Barack Obama is the next President.
Jesus said this to me :“Make no mistake. This election is about the blood of innocence that covers this land and is in my ears.
I have chosen a one who, if elected, will, within one year change the abortion practices in the land and will close doors of destruction that have been opened by it.
The others, if elected, .... and he paused. I saw the nation as dry land being overblown by strong winds.
I saw that things which had been covered by grace and mercy would be uncovered and doors of destruction would open.
And he continued “ will cause winds to blow over the land and it will open the nation to the very things I long to protect you from.
Make no mistake in understanding.
One way or the other, through blessing or through spiritual poverty, I WILL use this next President.
I have heard cries for this election.
And will not be short of hand.
You now need to carry it to full term.
Do not be tempted to abort this election.
Carry it to full term."



It's not over.
God has heard us asking for Him to place our next President.
He needs us to co-labor with Him in our prayers and faith for the miraculous.
What a wonderful demonstration of His glory for the most unlikely candidate to become our President.
Do not abort !
Read Ephesians 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you state that Jesus said, I have chosen a one who, if elected", does that mean that Jesus is not saying Mike Huckabee will win the election?

What does it mean when Jesus says, "Do not abort the election"?

Thanks.

Vote for Truth

Stan and Shannon Roberts said...

Jesus, our Lord, has chosen Mike Huckabee to be President. I believe He has wanted His Bride and Church, His children, to come together in unity and in fervent prayer, fasting, seeking His face and imploring Him, as Esther implored King Xerxes. For, we have the favor of the Lord, and we must ask of Him, as our King. I really believe I heard the Lord say to me the other day that He has heard our prayers, if we were not to even pray one more prayer, he has already heard from heaven and will answer, yet it pleases Him to see His children seeking Him in unity together. It draws us closer to Him and to one another in our "single-minded," God-ordained and inspired purpose, as part of His plan and will. We colabor with Him and one another. He spoke this to me two nights ago, yet I have continued praying fervently at my designated time with Him (between 1am and 3am) of intercession and fellowship with Him. When Anita wrote this message a week or so ago, or maybe longer, it was in alignment with God's Spirit to fervently seek Him and pray! I have noticed from Anita's blogs this week, she and many others have more of a release in the Spirit, as I do also, that God is already orchestrating it and we are about to see the physical manifestation of our prayers! I believe I am accurate when saying this, this is what I have heard from the Spirit. The Lord prompted me and a few others strongly a few days ago, to be at peace and joyful anticipation of what He is doing, so we do not worry or fret:-)
I am in 100% agreement with Anita's messages, as the Lord most powerfully spoke to me on February 2, 2008 that He has chosen Mike Huckabee for President because he is a faithful servant of God, humble of heart and running hard after God's agenda to end abortion. God impressed on me that ending abortion in the land is primary on His heart, and Huckabee is the man! He likened Mike to David, as God prepared him first as a shepherd, a musician, a warrior (governor--many battles and even now), to prepare him for king, for such a time as this. That Mike is a consecrated vessel like John the Baptist who will, with many of us, prepare the way for the Lord. I spent a few hours with the Lord on many issues and wrote it all down. It was amazing and breathtaking, and I trust God. Yet, Jesus gave me a command to meet with him from 1am to 3am to pray and fellowship with Jesus (as He leads) for strategic intercession for this election. He told me that He would have different assignments for different people, and it was also for me and others to spend more intimate time with Jesus and draw even closer to Him, and to receive His instructions and specific commands, and heavenly revelations and wisdom. I am most certain about my experience with God that night, but I have to be completely honest... I did not question the Lord further at that time but have often since that night. I have heard from the Lord since then, but not near in such a powerful way and long, intense time. I had thought from my meeting with the Lord that it would be a quick thing done (my own perception of how He would do it), like that Mike would have straight through victory over each state. So, when this didn't happen, I realized that we are really in a battle, as the enemy does not want to give up America and the stronghold of abortion so easily. All of hell is fighting us, yet we know who wins! I realize now that this is why Jesus commanded me to meet with Him from 1am to 3am, and He said this was a witching hour and demonic strategic time. Our weapons are not carnal but mighty in God to pull down strongholds! I also have to apologize to many of you that on a few occasions I have missed my time, and I think it had detrimental effects (and maybe it happened to others), and I fell asleep on the wall a few times. We are not supposed to miss our post and we should stay on the wall to hear our marching orders and commands from our Heavenly Commander in Chief, for the prayer might be very strategic for that day. I have been diligent lately and have seen good results, and I thank all of you for your diligence and faithfulness!! We are the army of God and this is a group effort! May God be glorified and get ALL the glory. I am just one of His servants that is madly in love with Him, and desire Him more than anything!!! And, I am thankful for Anita and all of you who are so attuned to the Spirit and so passionate about His agenda and seeing America turn around. Just a few faithful, a remnant, can change the world!!! His Truth is marching on:-)