Friday, February 22, 2008

The deal with McCain

Welllll- that's very interesting I thought as I watched the media handle the NY Times story about McCain and the blonde lobbyist. The paper media is being criticized by the talking media. They are all too childish.

I think the best thing to do is avoid getting happy over our opponents trouble and pray for the guy. I pray that if he's truly innocent, that this will go away quickly. If he's guilty or if this is some kind of sowing what he reaped by leaving his disabled wife for Cindy, then it will be handled in a way that simply serves God's purposes.
I just can't get away from how many times he and Cindy use the phrase " I'm proud..." when they talk. Pride comes before a fall, you know.
Be careful when you think you stand, lest you fall.

And regardless of which, I pray God will give Mike total victory in Tx and Oh. I honor Mike's wisdom to stay out of it.

I've been saying that McCain must realize that he doesn't have what's needed to win against the democrats and he'll realize that Mike does and will turn and support Mike. If you think what a childish dingbat thing to expect, well, -----I don't care.

Just watch. I have a "feeling" it's about to get real interesting. My task for the weekend is to lock in and hear God. He'll probably have to correct me on my smartipantz attitude , which I welcome.

No comments: