Thursday, February 28, 2008

AIR TRAFFIC

On the way to work yesterday I was playing a worship CD quite loud and yowling along with it. I felt like my loud YAAAAAAA –UUUUH- AAAHHH- EEYY was somehow connecting to Heaven and I could fly away. Just then I looked into the sky and saw an airplane descending slowly in the distance. It connected in my spirit as a picture of Mike Huckabee’s campaign.

The plane will land safely at it’s destination because it is being carefully guided and watched over by the control tower on the ground. In my spirit I felt like it was a visual message that the hand of God was guiding Mike Huckabee’s road to the White House as skillfully and deliberately as the air traffic controllers were watching over that airplane.

At that moment, it seemed inconsequential that McCain has not accepted the debate challenge. It didn’t matter either that John Hagee made the nonsense decision to endorse John McCain.

I believe our prayers are orchestrated by Holy Spirit and God is using them as He guides this “plane” to it’s destination at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Like the air traffice controllers look at their instruments to decide what to tell the pilot, we look at Holy Spirit and speak what He gives us. We pray it and the PILOT responds.

2 comments:

Stan and Shannon Roberts said...

Amen, amen... Praise God! He speaks to you so vividly and creatively:-) I love how He speaks to His children. Thank you for sharing what the Lord is speaking. I am in agreement with you, and believing this is alignment with God's Spirit!!!
There was an awesome brother from Romania who blogged on Mike's site a few days ago. It was so encouraging that the Christians in Romania 10 years ago fasted and prayed for a week for Communism to fall in Romania, and the very next week, it fell!!! This encouraged me and even seems so significant to what God is doing now in America! This brother has set up a prayer and fast gathering for Texas/Ohio. Thanks for your daily encouragment, and we lift one another up as often as possible, as the army of the Lord!!!
Love, Shannon

Stan and Shannon Roberts said...

Here is another brother and sister in Christ who have a blog site that is encouraging and who is regular on Mike's blog site! If you get a chance, read their messages, very encouraging:-)

http://tianwei-biblethoughts.blogspot.com/

Love Shannon